The chick in this video wasn’t really yelling “Admiral Ackbar!” Nor was she the Star Wars fan I initially thought. But she was definitely a nut as were the rest of those attacking Lars Vilks over a cartoon.
In case you weren’t aware, Lars Vilks is a cartoonist who has been very vocal about freedom of speech in Sweden. What has him in trouble with Muslims is his cartoon depictions of Mohammed as a dog. So much so, that the nuttiest of them (al-Qaeda) has offered a bounty of $100k for his death. The so-called religion of peace will kill over a cartoon. Dumbasses.
Here’s the cartoon:
Pharyngula is where I first saw this, but I think it should be reposted again and again. The more these nuts do wacky shit like attack cartoonists, murder film-makers, and threaten those who dare question, criticize or ridicule their superstitions, the more we bloggers of the atheosphere should respond with it.
Related articles by Zemanta
- muhammad cartoonist attacked (venganza.org)
- Swedish prophet artist attacked (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Mohammed cartoon published again in Sweden (nationalpost.com)
- Admiral Ackbar Poised for Ole Miss Glory (wired.com)
- The jihadis of Philadelphia… and Ireland? (trueslant.com)
- Video: Muhammad cartoonist attacked (trueslant.com)
- Video: Swedish artist who drew Mohammed as a dog attacked at lecture (hotair.com)
- Swedish Mohammed cartoonist attacked during free speech lecture (telegraph.co.uk)
- Police: Swedish cartoonist object of attempted attack (cnn.com)