James Burrows, of Toledo, Ohio claims to have found an image of the Virgin Mary in his Xmas candy this year. You can click the link to see the video, but this is essentially what they show:
I’m here to tell you Burrows has the wrong virgin. To see the image as it was correctly intended (by divine intent of the mother goddess, no doubt), you need only turn the candy a bit.
Here’s the right virgin. Okay, strictly speaking, the mother goddess isn’t a virgin since she gave birth to the Earth. But she was… once.
- Seeing Christ in Christmas candy (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Some Christmas pareidolia (scienceblogs.com)
- Man sees baby Jesus and Virgin Mary in holiday candy! (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Virgin Mary Coffee Stain Saves Journalism [Miracles] (gawker.com)
- LIVE NOW: Virgin Mary Live Chat (windsorstar.com)